Friday, March 20, 2009

Serendipity

While I was in Sante Fe I stopped in the The Passionate Eye gallery to look at incredible sculptures. When the woman working there asked where I was from I said,
“Newport Kentucky. It's near Cincinnati.”
“Oh, I know where Newport is.”
What! Her name was Carol Humphreys and she is getting her Phd from Miami University in Oxford OH. Which is a coincidence since I've been spending so much time these last few weeks at MU running camera at hockey and basketball games.
Her dad was the sculptor and she was working there while finishing her dissertation.
All together now... It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all.
You know the rest.


BTW she's the one that recomended The Shed Restaurant. Excellent choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog.
Click on photos to enlarge.
www.charlesegerton.com