Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Electronics and me.

I got bit by the Friday the 13th bug. On Friday my hard drive at my PT job went belly up or 'bit' it in IT terms. I lost about 80 hours of work on a documentary that I was working on and now I'm back to square one. That night I was at Miami U to shoot a hockey game and ten seconds until we go on air I step on a camera cable, it shorts out and the camera next to me goes out for the next 20 minutes. Then Sunday night my iPhone quit (I managed to reset it this AM) so, I am not afraid to tell you I am a little apprehensive about touching anything mechanical or electrical. Say like.... AN AIRLINER!!!!!!  
But I landed safely in Albuquerque NM and I'm on my way to Santa Fe.
   How can someone that is unemployed need a vacation so bad?


Charles Egerton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog.
Click on photos to enlarge.
www.charlesegerton.com