Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Next time I'll sleep in my own bed.

A 7am flight out of the Dayton Airport. What was I thinking?I know if you take a later flight the more they likely it is to be delayed. Yeah, that's what I was thinking. When I booked this flight to Albuquerque (by way of Dallas) four months ago Cincinnati was about $600 more. Then about a month ago they lowered the rates in Cincinnati and it was cheaper to take a direct flight out of CVG. Considering my luck lately I decided to come to Dayton last night just in case traffic was bad this morning.I did not get a good nights sleep at Knights Inn. One of those hotels you use you're own t-shirt as a pillow cover. It had the look and feel of a low rent college apartment. Holes in the wall, mold on the ceiling and cigarette burns on every piece of furniture. Including the TV. ??? Odd for a 'non-smoking' room. But it was close to the airport and probably close to being condemned.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:33 PM

    Did you notice any bloodstains?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they burned them out with the cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog.
Click on photos to enlarge.
www.charlesegerton.com