Monday, May 17, 2010

Yosemite Flight

IMG_2249 Continental flies out of an incredibly small terminal at CVG. It was delayed 30 minutes, but I didn’t miss my connector in Houston. Almost didn’t get out of Houston though. A nasty thunderstorm was bearing down and we took off just as heavy rain started to come down. When our flight turn onto the main runway I could see planes lined up on the taxi way and lighting bolts were striking behind them. We had to go south to avoid the storm and that put us 50 minutes behind. Pilot told us that they close the airport for 90 minutes after we left. Serendipity, I got to see some really beautiful sunset cloud from above. I love the window seat there are some incredible sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog.
Click on photos to enlarge.
www.charlesegerton.com