Monday, May 17, 2010

Hotel Three Rivers

IMG_0499seq It’s a tricky thing, hotel ratings. You check Expedia, Hotel.com ratings and their users, but they don’t tell the whole story. Sierra Lodge is a unique, quirky. For my room you park under the room and walk up a spiral staircase. None too easy with luggage. There’s a sliding glass door (with opaque glaze) to get into the room and the decor is a faux cowboy cabin circa 1970. Complete with grizzle bear bedspread and pillow case. The staff was incredibly friendly and chipper. The view from the patio was nice, though my room was less than 20 away from the highway. The road noise after dark was not bad, but the earplugs didn’t hurt either. Always be careful of ‘free wireless’. It’s freely roaming somewhere just not in my room. It is very iffy. I am not disappointed I stayed here at all. (click photo for slideshow).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog.
Click on photos to enlarge.
www.charlesegerton.com