Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ceres, CA

IMG_3091RS It  was a nice drive out of Yosemite to my hotel in Ceres. The canyons, waterfalls and cliffs turned into low rolling hills of grasslands. It look like parts of Texas or Kansas.

Dinner was at Jenny’s Family Dining. I had a new waitress and I asked for the large prime rib. Another waitress came over whispered, “That’s L, G...”

I interrupted, “Are you teaching her how to spell large?”

“She’s new and I’m teaching her abbreviations.”

“So, one blonde teaching another how to spell?”

They both pointed their index fingers at me and said, “HEY!”

It a good dinner, but the restaurant had shrines for Elvis, Marilyn Monroe and George Strait. Also a wall of honor to those service in the armed forces. (click photo for slideshow)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog.
Click on photos to enlarge.
www.charlesegerton.com