Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bengals

click for slideshow The last Bengals game I went too was a preseason against the Packers in 2006. The last regular season game was about 10 years ago versus the Patriots the day after a big snow. The Bengals won on a last second TD and the fans were throwing snow in the air. Because of the cold, I couldn’t feel my feet for a few days, but it was a great game.

My friend Fitz texted to see if I was interested in going to the Ravens game. Absolutely. We started the day at Hooters. Of course. They had their A team working that day. Then we took the shuttle boat to the stadium. You can’t park much closer. In the stadium it’s incredible, a packed house, the energy during the anthem, the jets fly over, the player intros, and then the game. The seats were great, right on the goal line, row 22. Not much see, while the Bengals won they did it with 5 field goals and no TDs, but it was a win. Fitz would tell me how much the tickets cost so I just bought the beer at the game. Four beers at $7.75 each. I should have bought the tix outright. .

They only let down of the day was my iPhone. It didn’t work. And I mean it didn’t work. While I had bars, I had no calls. Now just how am I suppose to call my brother, and rub it in his face that I’m at the game, if I can’t call him? The crack up was AT&T is one of the stadium sponsors. The scoreboard had an ad where subscribers could post pictures. It was a professional’s sideline picture. Because NO AT&T CUSTOMER  COULD EMAIL A PICTURE!

Fitz, congratulations. You made the blog. Even if it’s only at the end of the video.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog.
Click on photos to enlarge.
www.charlesegerton.com