Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Lord, forgive me.

I fell off the wagon today and man does it taste goooooood. I bought and made a big ole pitcher of tea. I've had tea in the last three or so months, but all of them fell short of the brew I had, have, perfected over the years. Let see if I can keep it under 1lbs of sugar a week.
To add to it all, I've fallen off the exercise wagon. (I need a seatbelt) I was doing really well, but two weeks ago I wrenched my right knee and I couldn't even ride my exercise bike. Then this week my left ankle started aching. At first I thought I had twisted it on Donald's farm, but when the hurting didn't go away and I could feel the heat coming off the joint. I decided it was gout. I had been taking allopurinal for gout, but during flare ups it can make it worse. So now it's indomethocine until it get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog.
Click on photos to enlarge.
www.charlesegerton.com