Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cedar Point(less)

I’ve been trying to get a group of people to head up to Cedar Point in Sandusky OH. It’s the rollercoaster capital of the world. In the end it was only Kevin and I . The afternoon we left I checked the weather for N OH and there was a 20-40% chance of rain. That night, at the hotel it was 50%. The next day 100%. The weather radar was full of rain. We cut our losses and headed back home. A four hour drive one way.

The Neil Armstrong Air  Space Museum front So I wouldn’t be a total loss we stopped in Wapakoneta, OH to visit The Neil Armstrong Air & Space Museum. It was a nice little museum with lots of artifacts from Armstrong’s life and the space program. It’s worth a stop if you’re passing by or looking for an hour drive day trip.

Moon Rock Neil Armstrong back up suit.  The Neil Armstrong Air  Space Museum interior

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog.
Click on photos to enlarge.
www.charlesegerton.com