Sunday, May 03, 2009

When Pigs Fly

I got up early today to go to the Flying Pig Marathon. It was a little cold and wet. It's days like this I am glad I'm not a runner, but not too lazy to walk a mile to The Overlook in Eden Park. I thought I would be able to catch a glimpse of some friends that were running. No such luck. There were just huge packs of runners. I never did see Josh or Rob, who is running his first full marathon. I'm certain I was distracted by the women runners. They do still have sports bras don't they? A barbershop choir entertained the runners and as they ran by the they weren't too tired to applaud and cheer.









One thing I noticed, in this race there were more women running in pig ears than there were black people in the race.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog.
Click on photos to enlarge.
www.charlesegerton.com