Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Ultimate Sacrifice

Here it is. My last picture of tea. I didn't realize how much sugar I consume. Last month I bought a four lbs bag of sugar, I put the date on the lid of the sugar holder and a month later it was gone. That's a pound of sugar a week! So we'll see how long this last. If I can keep it up, at a pound a week, in five years I could weigh negative 40 lbs. Every year, when I'm on vacation, I go without for two weeks, but I've also been teaddict since I was a kid. If you're a friend keep me in your thoughts. If you're a Yankee and don't understand a Southerner's love of sweet tea then go fx#k yourself.
I should freeze some in case I need a hit later.

1 comment:

  1. Well, better not stop by our house anymore then.......you know how sweet we make our tea.........mmmmmmmmmm,sweet, sweet tea...........of course, this will last maybe a couple of weeks, then you'll be jonesing for a hit..........it's bad man, coming down off of the tea.......nothing worse than the tea DT's....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog.
Click on photos to enlarge.
www.charlesegerton.com