Sunday, April 26, 2009

UC Spring Football

Worked the the UC spring football game Saturday night. I thought it was only for the scoreboard, but when I got there I found out it was for Fox Ohio. Instead of three cameras there were five and no van, but a full truck. Not top of the line stuff, but usable. Some rough stuff at the start, but the over game was alright. What really sucked is university didn't feed us this time. Luckily the campus has a Subway right next to the stadium. I ran 'close follow' that's the tight short you may see on replay. It was tough. For Insight I run 'game' the wide, main shot. I had to stay a little wider than I would like just so I wouldn't lose the pass. It's still easier that trying to keep up with hockey.

(the cameraman is Wayne Roberts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog.
Click on photos to enlarge.
www.charlesegerton.com