Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Fall into Some Work

slideshow I got a last minute call to be an assistant on a machinery shoot. It was interesting this machine, that was bigger than an M1-A1 tank, spit out little 5 gallon plastic jugs.

Thursday, yet another exciting game for wazoosports. Eastern High School in Louisville beat Shelby Co. 48-6.

Friday I went back to the Reds, but again, the Astros tied up the game. And again, Jay Bruce came up in the bottom of the 9th, then again in the 11th, but this time no heroics, Houston won. We did get to see the Reds pull off a squeeze bunt to score a run from third.

Saturday morning was a little different shoot. I was getting video for a Insight Cable commercial of a bank in Aurora, IN. The bank wanted to show they were involved in the community. So, I went to shoot a parade, while the workers rode the float handing out candy and such. There were so many entries that even after the parade started we waited an hour before their float got underway. But after they got going it was none stop. I’d run up in front of the float, get my shots, and do it all over again for about 30 minutes. I decided to skip my walk that afternoon and for the next three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog.
Click on photos to enlarge.
www.charlesegerton.com