Saturday, June 20, 2009

Covington Quest

What a fun Saturday. Three guys and I from TBNK participated in Covington Quest. Thirty, or so, teams (divided into 4 colors groups) compete in 12 challenges ranging from: dressing in firefighter uniforms and carrying a teammate 20 feet, blindman's hot dog eating and bobbing for meat (cow's tongue, below). After each challenge we were given a riddle as to the location of our next destination. I started out running to each challenge, but the rest of the team couldn't keep up. I don't know if could have kept it up for three hours. We covered around six miles all over Covington, Kentucky. (this map takes a few seconds to load) We ended up one hour behind the 1st place team and a half hour out of the prizes. Next year, two months out, I will be team trained and maybe we will cover more ground in less time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog.
Click on photos to enlarge.
www.charlesegerton.com